RV Dreams

While we've been "dreaming" (as in planning) for our great RV escape for a few months now, we've just recently started having actual "RV Dreams" while we're sleeping.

Recently, Boris dreamt we were on the road in Alaska. (A destination that's definitely on our itinerary.) Waking up on several recent mornings, I've had to check in with my semi-conscious self to see if we're in bed in Bullwinkle or at home.

Clearly, we have Bullwinkle on the brain.

One of the things I've started to do the last few nights as I settle myself to sleep is imagining what it will be like: Boris, me and the cats fulltiming across the land in Bullwinkle. At least, I try. Before I can conjure up these images in my sleepy head...I'm asleep. Curses!

Sharing my disappointment with Boris this morning, he put my mind at ease. "Just thinking about fulltiming soothes you," he smiled.

It sure does.

No comments: