An interesting package arrived at my office today. It was odd shaped and wrapped in yards of plastic. The mail carrier was so hesitant that she actually left it outside our office door. A co-worker and I spotted it and wondered what it was. With my co-worker expressing concern that it might be a bomb, I picked it up and took a look.
"It's mine," I declared and headed off to unwrap the blob. What I found was what I had been waiting for - two custom made bolsters and their fabric covers. It was two more purchases designed to make life as soon-to-be fulltimers much easier.
The purpose of each bolster is distinctively different. The smallest is designed to wedge into Bullwinkle's passenger side footwell and keep our kitties from playing hide-n-seek in there. It's perfect.
The other bolster is designed to solve a much more common problem. Our mobile bed is a "short queen", which means it's the same width as a regular queen-size bed but it's five inches shorter. Neither of us is height challenged, so this short mattress is, well, really short. So, we ordered a bolster that is the width and height of the mattress and adds the missing five inches to the length. When we're underway, it'll sit on top of the bed like a big pillow. And, when we're setup, we'll put it between the headboard and mattress and make up a bed that's just right for us.
Found them at Knox Foam. A few measurements, a couple of clicks, a credit card and you're done.
We can't wait to try them out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment