A co-worker passed by my office one day last week and I noticed something different about her: a "baby bump". She has yet to make her news public, but it is suddenly obvious that in four or five months she's in for a big lifestyle change. When she finally decides to announce that she's going to be a first-time mom, her co-workers will smile, cheer and clap. As we offer our hearty congratulations, we'll think to ourselves, "Yeah, we already knew."
As someone else in the office who has big changes in store within the next six months, I began to wonder. Is there a fulltiming equivalent to the "baby bump" that will give it all away before we're ready to announce our plans?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You probably have a far-away look in your eyes, and smile a lot. Somebody at work might think you're pregnant, lol.
Natasha,
You might want to cover up that Cheshire Cat look!!
Da Godfadda in the RGV
Good points!
I'll be more careful. :)
Natasha
Post a Comment